Deep Blue Quicksilver Jeans Print Adverts 2008

deep blue jeans quicksilver ads
quicksilver advertsThe new Quicksilver Deep Blue advertising campaign created by the world famous Saatchi & Saatchi is truly amazing work by the ad agency.
I have being reading so many comments in other advertising forums about how this idea is original, never done before and award winning material. I will agree that the lighting, photography and the excecution is amazing, and even Cannes material, come on it's Saatchi & Saatchi. But I will not give them credit for an original idea on these Quicksilver Deep Blue prints adverts.

In my defence I give you the Taco Jeans commercial from 2007, who first put jeans on a fish and created a pretty cool ad campaign.



Two great advertising campaigns non the less, I love em both.
Deep Blue Quicksilver Credits:
Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Copenhagen, Denmark

Creative Director: Simon Wooller
Art Directors / Copywriters: Rasmus Petersen, Lasse Bækbo Hinke
Post Production: Morten Meldgaard, Utopia Design
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...