Hot Tub Stops Hunger American Freak Commercial

Every once in awhile there comes a long a new product and an advertising campaign that simply blows the mind. Saatchi & Saatchi, Stockholm the advertising agency behind what is one of the greatest commercial epics I have ever seen has proven again why they are the best in the business. The Hot Tub Stops Hunger - American Freak is incredible. I laughed, I cried, I was disgusted and most importantly I wont get Hot Tub snacks out of my mind for a very long time. The website for Hot Tub is just as entertaining.

I promise you that you have never seen anything like this before.

Enjoy the Hot Tub "American Freak" Stops Hunger Commercial Epic.




Advertising Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi, Stockholm
Creative Directors: Adam Kerj, Fredrik Preisler
Art Directors: Mårten Hedbom, Gustav Egerstedt
Copywriter: Nima Stillerud
Productioncompany: The Producers
Director: Erik Nilsson
Producer: Anna Bergström
Postproduction: Nostromo
Special FX: Syndicate
Sound design: Red Pipe
Screenwriter: Sindre Kartvedt
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...