"7 Steps to Windows 7" With Symantec

At Great Ads we are all about showcasing the best in advertising and this clever spot for Symantec is no exception, besides I'm sucker for a handsome cowboy. The ad takes a humorous approach to discussing the complex challenge of businesses both large and small migrating Windows 7.
Check out the Symantec website for info on their Windows 7 migration service HERE

Oh but there's more, my first reader who can tell me what the license plate reads in the ad I posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 will get a free copy of the Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery (BESR) as a token of our appreciation for being a loyal reader of Great-Ads. BESR delivers reliable backup and recovery for small and growing businesses and recovers data in seconds, and systems in minutes.
Simply email me your answer at "greatads.sylvia@gmail.com" and I'll post the winner in the comments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...