Thums Up Twins Commercial

Twin brothers race through the streets in this new commercial for Thums Up, a Coca-Cola India brand that wants us to Taste the Thunder. Nice ad, entertaining and the music is pretty cool too.
After first viewing the spot I thought cool, good music, a little brotherly competition, a soft drink I never heard of from Coke India and another great commercial created by Leo Burnett, Mumbai, but I was tricked! This commercial wasn't filmed in Mumbai or anywhere else in India, it looks like New York to me. Thums Up send me a sample I'm curious to know if it tastes just like our American Coke.
Brand: Thums Up
Client: Coca Cola India
Agency: Leo Burnett Mumbai
Production Company: Luscious International
Director: Jon Gwyther
Creative Director: Sainath Saraban
Producer: Billoo Sandhu
Country: India
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...