Mac vs PC "Elimination" I'm A Megan Commercial

The Mac vs PC advertising campaign gives us not just I'm A Mac and I'm a PC, but now we have the I'm A Megan in this great new commercial for the Apple Mac.
Megan is laptop shopping and PC brings along the entire gang on computers that are no contest against the Mac. Megan just wants a big screen, fast processor and something that simply works without viruses, crashes and a ton of headaches and in the end PC gives Megan up for Mac..."Hi, I'm a Megan...Mac...Hi, I'm a Mac."
Spot Title: Elimination
Agency: TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Chief Creative Officer: Lee Clow
Executive Creative Directors: Duncan Milner, Eric Grunbaum
Creative Director: Jason Sperling
ACD/Art Director: Chuck Monn
Sr. Art Director: Jamie Reilly
Sr. Copywriters: Krista Wicklund, Kevin Tenglin
Agency Producers: Mike Refuerzo, Chrissy Gilmartin
Production Co: Epoch Films
Director: Phil Morrison
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...