Kanye West Absolut Vodka Commercial

Absolut Vodka Commercial
In An Absolut World Everyone Could Be Kanye West

Well, if you ask me the Absolut World of Vodka advertising just took a turn for the worst, I like Kanye West as a musician and Absolut is my Vodka of choice. I always enjoyed the In An Absolut World advertising, this one may time some to get over. Seriously... In an absolut world everyone could be Kanye West, you lost me guys.
Let me know what you think?




Advertising Agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day, New York, USA
World Wide Creative Director: Rob Smiley
ACDs: Chris Lisick,Lew Willig
Producer: Winslow Dennis
Production Company: Smith & Jones Films
Director: Ulf Johansson
Executive Producer: Philippa Smith
Producer: Nicola Sims
Director of Photography: Andrezej Sekula
Editorial: Mackenzie Cutler
Editor: Gavin Cutler
Producer: Melissa Miller
Assistant Editor: Erik Laroi
Sound Designer: Sam Shaffer
EFX Company: Mass Market
Producer: Eve Strickman
Lead Flame Artist: Nick Tanner
Color Correction: Company 3 - NY
Colorist: Tim Masik
Sound: Sound Lounge
Mixer: Philip Loeb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...