Pepsi Max "I'm Good" SuperBowl Commercial

The new Pepsi Max "I'm Good" commercial was just released in what seems to have become the norm for the SuperBowl ads, being made available well before the Super Bowl is even played. As funny as the Pepsi "I'm Good" ad is I can't agree that it is very original, while you are watching the spot keep the Budweiser "Dude" commercial in mind.


Credits:
Pepsi Max “I’m Good” (:30)
Agency: TBWA\Chiat\Day, Los Angeles
Global Director of Media Arts: Lee Clow
Executive Creative Director: Rob Schwartz
Creative Director: Brett Craig
Creative Director: Joe Shands
Art Director: Susan Alinsangan
Copywriter: Ron Schlessinger
Director of Broadcast: Richard O’Neill
Executive Producer: Anh-thu Le
Senior Producer: David Hoogenakker
Asst. Producer: Doris Chen
Director of Business Affairs: Linda Daubson
Business Affairs Manager: Laura Drabkin
Broadcast Traffic Supervisor: Saeyoung Kim
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...