Brett Favre Sears Blue Crew Commercial Bloppers

Sears recently began airing the Sears Blue Electronics Crew commercial with NFL I'm retired I'm not retired Brett Favre who just retired again oh wait he hasn't decided yet. Personally I thought the Sears spot was very boring even with Favre starring in it, so rather than share the ad I came across the Blue Crew outtakes and bloppers version instead.
Exclusive behind the scenes footage as Brett Favre films a commercial with his new team, the Sears Blue Electronics Crew, seriously they really expect us to believe this? This was created using Brett specifically for it to go viral across the internet. Sorry Brett, you were a great quarterback, one of the best but this ad really, I mean really sucks....no wait it's great....uhhh, I changed my mind it sucks.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...