Microsoft Windows "I'm A PC" Life Without Walls Commercial

Microsoft, Windows "I'm A PC" "Life Without Walls" commercial - September 2008.
Now that Bill Gates has left the helm at Microsoft he has more time to become a TV star. The newest of the Microsoft, Windows advertising campaigns is the commercial "I'm A PC" Life Without Walls.
Not all PC users look like John Hodgman. It's easy to spot Deepak Chopra and Bill Gates making their claim to being a PC, but I think I also saw Tony Parker and Eva Longoria too.



Here is the 15 second spot I'm A PC and I Wear A Suit
Are You A PC? Get Into It



After a series of teaser ads, Microsoft is beginning in earnest an ad campaign to repair its image, including a spot with a diver in a shark cage.
One new Microsoft commercial even begins with a company engineer who resembles John Hodgman, the comedian portraying the loser PC character in the Apple campaign. "Hello, I’m a PC," the engineer says, echoing Mr. Hodgman’s recurring line, "and I’ve been made into a stereotype."

Agency: Crispin Porter & Bogusky, Miami
Executive Creative Director: Rob Reilly
Creative Director: Tim Roper
Associate Creative Director: Dave Steinke; Michael Craven
Art Director: Dave Steinke
Director Of Integrated Production: David Rolfe
Group Executive Producer: Matt Bonin
Integrated Senior Producer (Broadcast): Chris Webb
Production Company: Hungry Man, New York, Los Angels
Director: Bryan Buckley
Executive Producer: Kevin Byrne, Cindy Becker, Dan Duffy
Producer: Mino Jarjoura
Director Of Photography: John Lindley
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...