1791 Denim Spot | Glenn Beck Keep's It 100% American



1791 Denim. 100% Made in the USA. Radio host Glenn Beck's new denim and clothing brand 1791 which originally launched as a charity clothing line 11 months ago, released a new commercial and web film (film below) promoting the clothing line.




Beck who was critical of the Levi's "Go Forth" campaign and complained that it "glorifies revolution"..."I put on a pair of old Levi’s and I said to my wife, ‘I love Levi’s! I’ve loved them since I was a kid. They’re my favorite jeans! I don’t know why I don’t wear them all the time!’ I am turning my red tabs in. I will not wear a pair of Levi’s. Won’t do it."

What's a man to do? You start your own denim shop! I have to be honest as a Canadian I have no positive or negative opinion of Glenn Beck, but I am really liking this 1791 Supply & Co. stuff.



See the Levi's Go Forth ad "America" that set Beck off  Here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...